Harvest Landscape is part of the SmartScape team of experts that has developed a ground-breaking approach to sustainable landscape now taking root throughout Orange County.
buy promethazine syrup The model program, called SmartScape, is a comprehensive and systematic approach to creating and maintaining sustainable landscapes in Southern California. Developed by a team of experts in partnership with Orange County Coastkeeper, SmartScape reflects a holistic approach to conserving resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, restricting the use of pesticides and fertilizers, and establishing year-round beauty in landscapes that harvest water to eliminate dry weather urban runoff.
Verifiable Results and Savings
These award-winning practices have yielded significant return on investment for clients who have adopted the program through either a Design-Build renovation or systematic maintenance regime.
- A customized approach to the landscape based on existing site conditions and budgetary, aesthetic and functional needs
- A systematic approach that enables clients to implement changes over time
- Water, maintenance and carbon footprint reductions of up to 50 percent
- Significant return on investment in water and maintenance costs
- California friendly landscaping that requires less water and thrives in local environments
- Enhanced habitat for urban wildlife, primarily birds
- A systematic approach to upgrading irrigation design and effectiveness
- Water and maintenance savings of up to 50 percent
- Detailed analysis and renovation of landscape on slopes, turf and parkways for optimum efficiency
- A unique approach recognized by public agencies for significant water and cost savings
SmartScape is being applied to landscape maintenance and renovation projects throughout Orange County, offering an attractive but cost-saving approach to water conservation, maintenance and environmental stewardship. In many instances, a two-year monitoring program is implemented to document, analyze and verify results in water and cost savings.